Care lettrici e cari lettori, dopo i miei primi dieci articoli di Storie di Andrea Re ho deciso di condividere con tutti voi un mio primo editoriale. Un momento di riflessione, non solo da parte mia, ma soprattutto da parte vostra.
Consapevole che la gran parte dei miei racconti siano di vostro gradimento, vi chiedo gentilmente di segnalarmi come e cosa è possibile migliorare.
Potete aiutarmi scrivendolo nei commenti alla fine di questo mio articolo.
Al prossimo articolo, Andrea.
ENGLISH VERSION by Google Translate.
Dear readers, after my first ten articles in Storie di Andrea Re, I decided to share my first editorial with you all. A moment of reflection, not only on my part, but above all on your part. What you have read so far is, I hope, a first example of what an editorial schedule of my/our blog could be: associations, schools, daily life, events and exhibitions. Aware that most of my stories are to your liking, I kindly ask you to let me know how and what can be improved. You can help me by writing it in the comments at the end of this article of mine. See you next article, Andrea.
Dear readers, after my first ten articles in Storie di Andrea Re, I decided to share my first editorial with you all. A moment of reflection, not only on my part, but above all on your part. What you have read so far is, I hope, a first example of what an editorial schedule of my/our blog could be: associations, schools, daily life, events and exhibitions. Aware that most of my stories are to your liking, I kindly ask you to let me know how and what can be improved. You can help me by writing it in the comments at the end of this article of mine. See you next article, Andrea.
Bravo Andrea!
RispondiEliminaGrazie
EliminaContinua così...
RispondiEliminaGrazie
EliminaMa non scrivi più per Settegiorni?
RispondiEliminaAttualmente no
RispondiElimina